Looking for a Company to Manufacture Your Product?
Explore Our Contract Manufacturing ELEVATOR® Services
As a client within NAGL MedTech™’s Contract Manufacturing ELEVATOR®, your production needs are met through highly trained associates dedicated to specific roles within your project.
Unlike other Contract Manufacturers, NAGL MedTech™ does not lock you into long-term contracts based on production volumes; we operate on low, medium, and high volume projects. Each project is quoted on a piece part transfer price at a given production
volume, allowing for high-volume projects to produce at a lower cost per unit.
All Contract Manufacturing projects are run through the NAGL MedTech™ Quality System, within a Class 8 Compliant Clean Room, allowing for the utmost quality for your project.
NAGL MedTech™ is registered with the FDA and ISO 13485 Certified in Contract Manufacturing of Cardiovascular devices, Neurovascular devices, and more.
The following NAGL MedTech™ Services are available and designed to optimally validate your manufacturing lines and reliably produce high-quality medical devices.
- Highly trained personnel for manufacturing products from catheters to electronic assemblies to orthopedic instruments and implants
- Roles include director of operations, manufacturing engineers, quality inspectors, line leads, operators, and materials manager
Systems Access & Use
- Quality system scope enables the manufacturing of a variety of medical devices
- Final goods processing
- Complaint handling
Equipment & Facilities
- Validated ETO sterile cycle
- Calibration and maintenance of equipment
- The map would show areas that are associated with manufacturing
- Cleanroom, shipping, RI
- Class 8 cleanroom
- Catheter and balloon manufacturing line
- Electrospinning equipment