LOOKING TO BUILD YOUR COMPANY?
Explore Our Company ELEVATOR® Services
At NAGL MedTech™, the most inclusive level of service we provide is our Company ELEVATOR®. This ELEVATOR® allows a client’s company to be fully incubated and administered within the NAGL MedTech™ facility.
With full access to all NAGL MedTech’s™ equipment, associates, facilities, and C-Suite level team, clients within our Company ELEVATOR® can use our front door as a brick-and-mortar headquarters for their operation.
Additionally, all Company ELEVATOR® clients are given their own FDA and ISO-compliant quality systems and their own dedicated business system.
The following NAGL MedTech™ Services are available to help starter companies establish their business and poise them for success.
- C-suite level roles that help guide the company strategy, develop a business plan and establish the company for successful fundraising
- Roles include Entrepreneur In Residence, CEO, CFO, CCO
Systems Access & Use
- NAGL MedTech™ will establish business and quality systems for your company, with the option of NAGL MedTech™ running and maintaining these systems for your company
- ISO and FDA-vetted quality system – owned by the client company, not NAGL MedTech™
- Business systems such as purchasing, records retention, data room for fundraising activities
Equipment & Facilities
- Offices available for client company associates
- Conference rooms for board meetings and fundraising
- Clinical simulation lab for investor demonstrations
- Telepresence robots for remote access to the facility
- Logo and company signage through the facility
EMBolic Acceleration is a company incubated within the NAGL MedTech™ facility aimed at developing a family of revolutionary embolization devices to meet the needs of interventional radiologists.
The unique design of the family of EMBolic Acceleration HourGlass™ Peripheral Embolization devices, created through a NAGL MedTech™ managed quality system, redefines what it means to be the standard of care within the occlusion medical device space.
Armed with the full force of NAGL MedTech™’s facilities, technology, systems, and talented workforce, EMBolic Acceleration has fast-tracked its way to 3 first-in-human cases within the United States in the first half of 2022.
Additionally, NAGL MedTech™ has supported the maintenance of EMBolic Acceleration’s ISO 13485 Certification and CE Mark.
With its headquarters within the NAGL MedTech™ facility, and all company and product development processes are driven by NAGL MedTech’s™ tested recipe, EMBolic Acceleration has become a tour de force within the peripheral embolization device space.
Poseydon Medical is a company incubated within the NAGL MedTech™ facility aimed at developing a revolutionary device to improve the outcomes of stroke patients.
With its headquarters within the NAGL MedTech™ facility, and all company and product development processes are driven by NAGL MedTech’s™ tested recipe, Poseydon Medical is fast-tracking its way to first-in-human by year-end 2022.