Please submit resumes to email@example.com
The Project Manager (PM) takes charge of a specific project or projects within the company. This involves planning, budgeting, overseeing and documenting all aspects of the specific project and being responsible for managing other associates working on the applicable projects. The PM works closely with upper management to ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as with other departments for support as needed.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science and at least five years of relevant engineering experience, preferably in a medical device or pharmaceutical environment, OR an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- The PM is expected to excel in areas of Leadership, Time Management, Math and Budgeting and Analysis.
In addition, should possess:
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge in the use of CAD and basic computer software;
- A thorough understanding of the QSR and ISO regulatory environments;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- The ability to understand advanced mathematical concepts, e.g., probability, statistical inference, calculus and algebra;
- The ability to work independently;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and/or experience in medical device operations;
- Competency in material processing methods and equipment routinely found in medical devices;
- Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); Microsoft Project is a plus;
- Proficiency in Statistical Software, i.e., Minitab;
- Auditing skills a plus.