Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply Now.
Operates production equipment; responsible for manufacturing and assembly of clinical and commercial products.
- Follows blueprints, guidelines and/or diagrams to ensure product specifications and tolerance levels are met.
- Maintains requires records of production and reports any inconsistencies or equipment issues following standard procedures.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- An associate’s degree and 1-3 years of related experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Must have gained or has attained full proficiency in a specific area of discipline;
- Works under moderate supervision.