Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Operates production equipment; responsible for manufacturing and assembly of clinical and commercial products.
- Follows blueprints, guidelines and/or diagrams to ensure product specifications and tolerance levels are met.
- Maintains required records of production and reports any inconsistencies or equipment issues following standard procedures.
- Troubleshoots problems and makes necessary adjustments to equipment set ups.
- May conduct testing of production output.
- May train and mentor new technicians.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- An associate’s degree and 3-5 years of related experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Must have gained full proficiency in a broad range of activities related to the job;
- Must be able to independently perform a wide range of complex duties under general guidance from supervisors.