Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Program Manager is responsible for multiple projects, and multiple project outcomes, including the delivery of all products in the program from conception through production, while adhering to a strict timeline and budget. In addition, the incumbent supervises and participates in the design of product components and assemblies, including detailed drawings and tooling creation.
- Formulates, organizes and monitors inter-connected projects.
- Decides on suitable strategies and objectives.
- Plans the execution of projects.
- Coordinates cross-project activities.
- Leads and evaluates project managers and other associates.
- Defines, selects, and manages all applicable resources for the program including human, expense, capital, and consulting resources.
- Develops and controls deadlines, budgets and activities.
- Applies change, risk and resource management.
- Assumes responsibility for the program’s associates and suppliers.
- Assesses program performance and aim to maximize ROI.
- Resolves projects’ higher scope issues.
- Prepares reports for program directors.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science and a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the medical device industry OR an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Experience with FDA QSR, ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 regulations is preferred;
- Must be proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint and SolidWorks;
- Excellent communication skills are required.