Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assists mechanical engineers in the planning and testing of mechanical components, equipment, and machinery, such as engines, instruments, controls, robots, machines, etc.
- Helps prepare proposals and cost estimates.
- Estimates work load to establish completion dates.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- An associate’s degree and 5-7 years of related experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Must have gained proficiency in multiple competencies relevant to the job;
- Must be capable of working independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function.