Please submit resumes to email@example.com
The Operator/Line Lead will produce quality product from multiple production areas and must be fully trained and capable of producing all part numbers. This team member will assist in training other team members in any work center, where he/she is a subject matter expert, and will train on the proper techniques and procedures to be followed in order to produce defect-free parts. The incumbent will help to identify best practices and teach best practices to other operators to reduce scrap and maintain product quality. In addition, the Operator/Line Lead will review schedules and make recommendations to the manager if an issue or concern is observed and be involved in continuous improvement projects.
- Inspects molded product prior to assembly
- Reads and interprets drawings or blueprints to assemble and inspect product
- Operates equipment to safely assemble product without compromising quality or productivity
- Accurately records measurements in relevant systems or paperwork if applicable
- Inspects the product for visual defects and initiates corrective actions as required
- Navigates software to complete inventory transitions, work order records or communicate with others
- Trains other operators as the subject matter expert for that work center
- Troubleshoots equipment problems
- Operates and maintains all equipment safely
- Communicates with others, if applicable, the status of parts, equipment and any other matters that might have an impact on the job
- Observes and supports all safety rules and regulations
- Reports any accidents and unsafe conditions to management
- Correctly fills out all time reporting forms and other related paperwork including, manufacturing forms, work order documentation, stock movement tickets, scrap tickets, identification tags, etc.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Must be proficient in navigating internal software for each product line
- Must be able to recognize issues and provide solutions for quick resolution without compromising product quality and employee safety to ensure the company produces product per production schedules and deadlines
- Must have a strong ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions, drawings or blueprints.