Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entrepreneur in Residence
The Entrepreneur-in-Residence works with some of the investment team of the company as well as being exposed to business-building processes, where he/she can assist the firm with any existing portfolio. He/she is expected to help the company evaluate new potential investments. Support the growth of companies and jobs in the medical industry. Perform outreach and networking to drive awareness. Facilitate connection of companies to support resources. Play lead role in vetting and evaluation of companies seeking funding. Assist early stage companies in developing business strategies.
- Perform targeted outreach, economic development and startup to enhance awareness of funding and support programs focused on commercialization assistance.
- Collaborate with incubators, accelerators and other entrepreneurial support organizations to drive awareness of projects and stimulate startup activity.
- Find, meet, track, rank and monitor a pipeline of prospective companies that could be good candidates for support.
- Make presentations to prospective companies on the range of projects available.
- Provide feedback to teams that are developing funding proposals.
- Lead the staff evaluation and vetting of funding proposals including assessment of business strategies, value proposition, customer traction, technology viability, market size and competitive positioning.
- Monitor funded projects to assure successful and timely accomplishment of milestones.
- Assist and advise funded companies on their most important startup issues such as executive team formation, customer development, channel strategy, manufacturing strategy.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Designing testing plans to validate new startup concepts on the path to
commercialization including validating the problem hypothesis, solution and financial model.