Introducing NAGLREITER™ Medical Device Development Organization (MDDO)
Providing comprehensive workforce services in the medical device industry from product concept to commercialization
NAGLREITER™ serves the medical device industry with a talented staff of accomplished engineers and specialists. Clients can select among many service options ranging from offsite project support for short periods of time at their facility to full incubation of their company from concept through production at the NMDDO facility. In addition to these workforce services, NMDDO also offers contract use of its equipment as well as its ISO 13485 certified Quality Management System (QMS). The NMDDO business model allows the Company to develop and foster an ongoing client relationship based on exceptional medical design and cost-effective solutions. Advantages for the client include minimization of costs for critical aspects of the process including capital equipment, QMS and human resources. NMDDO has the expertise to ensure the client’s project is completed on time and in accordance with the highest professional standards.
Company management is led by President, Brett Naglreiter. Brett is currently working for companies across the US in various technical, strategic, and leadership capacities. Educated at Stanford University (MS, ME) and at Clemson University (BS, ME), Brett served earlier in his career as VP of Engineering and Interim COO for Apollo Endosurgery, Inc. (a venture-backed medical device company focused on developing flexible therapeutic surgical products); VP of R&D and interim COO for VeinRx, Inc. (a venture-backed medical device company developing advanced catheters for drug delivery with supporting software solutions); Program Manager and Lead Designer for both the Orbit and the Trufill Detachable Coil systems, and Project Leader for the Trufill n-BCA liquid embolic program, at Cordis Neurovascular; and Design Engineer for Stryker Endoscopy, where he was responsible for designing Stryker’s first orthopedic pump for arthroscopic surgery.
The NMDDO staff includes Program Managers, Design Engineers, Product Development Engineers, Regulatory Specialists, Solid Modeling / CADD Specialists, Packaging Development Engineers, Process Development Engineers, Validation Engineers, Micro-Biologists / Sterilization Specialists, Machinists / Tool Development Specialists, FEA Modeling / Shape Memory Alloy Specialists, Quality Engineers and Clinical Specialists.
- Program Managers
- Design Engineers
- Product Development Engineers
- Regulatory Specialists
- Solid Modeling / CADD Specialists
- Packaging Development Engineers
- Process Development Engineers
- Validation Engineers
- Micro-Biologists / Sterilization Specialists
- Machinists / Tool Development Specialists
- FEA Modeling / Shape Memory Alloy Specialists
- Quality Engineers
- Patent Agent / IP Management
- Clinical Specialist
NMDDO takes all necessary measures to ensure a project’s success by striving to meet and exceed the client’s expectations. NMDDO has in the past or is currently working on projects for the following clients:
- Pulsar Vascular Inc
- Surefire Medical Inc
- NIT Inc
- Syntheon LLC
- Phagia Technologies, Inc.
- Edwards Lifesciences Inc.
- Safestitch Medical Inc.
- Sharklet Technologies, Inc.
- Interface Biologics Inc.
- Surpass Medical / Stryker Neurovascular
- EMBA Medical
NAGLREITER™ INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
Issued US Patents:
PAT. NO. Title
- 9,681,876 Methods and devices for endovascular embolization
- 9,539,081 Method of operating a microvalve protection device
- 9,295,540 Dynamic microvalve protection device with associated balloon element for therapeutic intravascular procedures
- 8,929,988 Methods and systems for submucosal implantation of a device for diagnosis and treatment of a body
- 8,911,467 Methods and systems for performing submucosal medical procedures
- 8,906,051 Methods and systems for performing submucosal medical procedures
- 8,696,699 Microvalve protection device and method of use for protection against embolization agent reflux
- 8,696,698 Microvalve protection device and method of use for protection against embolization agent reflux
- 8,491,472 Methods and systems for submucosal implantation of a device for diagnosis and treatment with a therapeutic agent
- 8,287,556 Endoscopic suturing system
- 8,142,471 Small diameter deployment system with improved headpiece
- 8,128,592 Methods and systems for performing submucosal medical procedures
- 8,066,689 Methods and systems for submucosal implantation of a device for diagnosis and treatment with a therapeutic agent
- 6,811,561 Small diameter deployment system with improved headpiece
- 6,544,225 Embolic coil hydraulic deployment system with purge mechanism
- 6,514,264 Embolic coil hydraulic deployment system with purge mechanism
- 6,379,329 Detachable balloon embolization device and method
- 6,179,857 Stretch resistant embolic coil with variable stiffness
- 6,117,142 Embolic coil hydraulic deployment system with improved syringe injector
- 6,063,100 Embolic coil deployment system with improved embolic coil
- 5,810,770 Fluid management pump system for surgical procedures
- 9,867,610 Endoscopic suturing system with retained end cap
- 9,848,763 Access systems and methods of intra-abdominal surgery
- 9,848,883 Methods and devices for endovascular embolization
- 9,808,332 Dynamic microvalve protection device